For many people, it is actually the largest source of antioxidants in the diet, outranking both fruits and vegetables. Here are a few tips to turn your coffee super healthy.
1. No Caffeine after 2 p.m.
2. Do NOT Load Your Coffee with Sugar
3. Choose a Quality Brand, Preferably Organic:
4. Do Not Use Artificial Sweeteners. Instead consider:
5. Avoid Low-Fat and Artificial Creamers. We suggest:
6. Add Some Cocoa to Your Coffee
7. Brew Your Coffee Using a Paper Filter:
Once you go black (coffee), you never go back. It’s true.
For full text visit: http://authoritynutrition.com/8-ways-to-make-your-coffee-super-healthy/